Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • ljungi
  • maxleondalheimer
  • admin
Group Mods
  • malekovitch

Support for: Vellum – Responsive WordPress Theme

Vellum

Public Group  |  active 3 weeks, 1 day ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 5 (5 total posts)

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in object.php

• werbebox

said

after activating the template i get this error: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /extensions/plugin-installer/object.php on line 76
    why? what can i do?
    thanks a lot!
    kind regards
    andi

• andy

said

That is a new issue for me. I’ve never seen a reported problem in that area so I’m thinking it is related to the ZIP extension on your server in some way. It should be finding the plugins and installing them but that doesn’t seem to be the case because the error message makes me think it’s not finding any plugin ZIP files. Until we can test this and determine the reason I’m going to suggest you manually install the plugins and remove the plugin-installer extension.

It’s easy to do the manual install. I’ve posted the directions here: http://para.llel.us/support/groups/vellum/forum/topic/activation-error/

I hope this works for you. If you have any other issue please let us know.

• innersmile73

said

Hello,

i have the same error as i tried to install the theme and no idea. Will try the manual method too and hope it works.
    Thanks

• spinoza

said

I have the same error on a fresh install of WP. This happens when following the instructions: “This theme requires the following plugins: WPBakery Visual Composer and Revolution Slider. Install Now”. The result page says that I don’t have “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.”
    What should I do? — thanks sp

• andy

said

@spinoza

If you followed the instructions fully you should no longer have any notice asking you to install those plugins. The ‘plugin-installer’ folder that you should be deleting, when following the directions in the other post, is the source of that message. If you’ve deleted it, you can’t get that message. It sounds like you might want to review those steps for the manual install again and ensure you’ve done everything completely, uploaded the changes to your server and also make sure the deleted directory is deleted from the server.

I’m going to close this topic and ask for follow up post to be made in the other topic (http://para.llel.us/support/groups/vellum/forum/topic/activation-error/) so we can keep the discussion in one palace and not referencing one topic to the next. Thanks!

Viewing post 1 to 5 (5 total posts)