Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • ljungi
  • maxleondalheimer
  • admin
Group Mods
  • malekovitch

Support for: Vellum – Responsive WordPress Theme

Vellum

Public Group  |  active 4 weeks ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 10 (10 total posts)

Issue with Polylang and Vellum about other menu

• massanna

said

Hi,
    Since 2 days, I meet an issue with your theme ans the polylang plugin about the change of menu (other menu with other page)

If I choose an menu linked to a page so this tutorial : http://para.llel.us/support/tutorials/linking-menu-items-to-sections-on-the-same-page/

The ne color of hover ans active page could be change but the menu don’t change. If I desactivate the polylang plugin, menu change so asked !

Do you know this issue, what can I do ?
    Thanks a lot

• jeffw

said

The ne color of hover ans active page could be change but the menu don’t change. If I desactivate the polylang plugin, menu change so asked !

I’m not sure I understand the above part of your post. Can you try to explain what you mean in more detail? Perhaps you could provide a link to a live web page where I can see the issue?

• massanna

said

Ok, sorry , I type too quickly :(

I want say that the color of text menu (not hover) and the color of link of active page change, but not the menu itself.
    option located in Layout Manager>HEADER (edit)> Main Menu> Menu Text Color or Active Item Text Color

Do you thing that can I continue with polylang ?
    Thanks a lot

• jeffw

said

Do you thing that can I continue with polylang ?

From what other customers have told us here in this forum, Polylang doesn’t work with Vellum.

• jeffw

said

I want say that the color of text menu (not hover) and the color of link of active page change, but not the menu itself.
    option located in Layout Manager>HEADER (edit)> Main Menu> Menu Text Color or Active Item Text Color

I’m sorry, I’m still not sure what you mean. Can you show me the issue on a live web page? Or take some screenshots to show me what you mean?

(You can upload your screenshots to any cloud service and ionclude links to them in your post.)

• jeffw

said

I’m really sorry. I’ve looked at the screenshot but I’m still not sure what the problem is? Can you show me the issue on a live web page?

• massanna

said

If I remove polylang, there is any issue ! That’s all right !

• jeffw

said

Ah, right. Well, that may be one of the reasons why some Vellum users have reported why Polylang doesn’t work with Vellum.

Viewing post 1 to 10 (10 total posts)
Topic tags: issue, menu, Polylang, theme