Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • ljungi
  • maxleondalheimer
  • admin
Group Mods
  • malekovitch

Support for: Vellum – Responsive WordPress Theme

Vellum

Public Group  |  active 1 month, 1 week ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 6 (6 total posts)

How to hide the article title

• jordy123

said

Hi,

I’d like to have my homepage as the demo. If I create a “homepage” and I name it “Home” I see the text “Home” when I scroll down. I can delete it, but I do not think that is the best way to solve this problem because of SEO purposes. I do not see the “home” text in you demo. How do I solve this?

• jeffw

said

Hi @jordy123,

It will help the support team enormously if you could please start a new topic for each separate issue that you have. We like to keep each topic in the Help Center focused on a single subject. It really helps other users to find information and it prevents threads from wandering down Tangent Lane. If you can’t find answers to your questions by searching this forum, please always create a new topic for each separate issue that you have.

• jordy123

said

Hi Jeffw,

I don;t mind opening topics for every new question, but since these are quite a few I thought it would be best to open just 1 topic with a general topic name.

• jeffw

said

Hi, jordy123.

We find that separating each question into a separate topic keeps the information much clearer and easier to follow. Plus it really helps other users to find information. If you don’t mind, please always create a new topic for each separate issue that you have.

• jordy123

said

Ok, I have just edited the opening post and topic name, could you have a look at it please? I will make other topics for my remaining questions. Really appreciate the fast reply!

• jeffw

said

You can hide the article title by enabling the Hide title option in the Content Options metabox for the article.

Viewing post 1 to 6 (6 total posts)