Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • ljungi
  • maxleondalheimer
  • admin
Group Mods
  • malekovitch

Support for: Vellum – Responsive WordPress Theme

Vellum

Public Group  |  active 1 month, 3 weeks ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 9 (9 total posts)

Layout manager is just a blank page

• creativeluv

said

Hi Andy,

I have tried installing the theme few times and I notice that there is no setting being made on the Layout Manager.

Does it mean I need to create a new one?

Thanks,
    Dee

• creativeluv

said

I have imported the XML file, but it is just a blank page.

• andy

said

That shouldn’t happen. There are some custom database entries that are generated when the theme is installed and the Layouts Manager will pull it’s details from the data/ folder instantly. I would recommend trying a fresh WordPress install again to be sure it’s not something there.

The layouts aren’t really needed to use the theme but it sure makes it easier to already have the examples we built. If you still can’t get this working after a fresh install of WordPress please let me know.

• creativeluv

said

Still not importing the layout manager. My PHP version is 5.4 and I have increased the memory limit as well.

• andy

said

What exactly did you try? I’m not sure if you’re saying it’s still not working or you did a fresh WP install and it didn’t help.

I’m happy to take a look if you can email me a login for your site. Send the information to support@parallelus.net and be sure to include a link to this topic so we know what the email is in reference to. Thanks!

• creativeluv

said

After a fresh installation, it still didn’t work. I will send you the login details.

• giuliano

said

I have the same problem …. but i see only body …. but the header and footer are not there!!

• andy

said

If you downloaded the theme yesterday you’ll need to download the update that was published earlier today, v1.0.1 and it will fix this problem.

Viewing post 1 to 9 (9 total posts)