Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • ljungi
  • maxleondalheimer
  • admin
Group Mods
  • malekovitch

Support for: Vellum – Responsive WordPress Theme

Vellum

Public Group  |  active 1 month, 1 week ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 5 (5 total posts)

Left sidebar – changing background images

• canadapleco

said

How do I go about changing anything in the left sidebar. I cannot find anything in the documentation or through looking through the WP admin.

I;ve just done a base install (multisite which seems to be working good so far). And wanting to work off the wine template you have create – http://boshkung.onestopdepot.ca

• andy

said

You’re site is looking good! Be sure to post a link when you’re done and we’ll feature it in the demo showcase (something I plan to add to the demo site).

• jordy123

said

Where exacty did you change it? I have changed the background in the layout manager as well as the “masthead” background image, but there’s still a demo photo showing. Strangely enough, the right image is shown in the sidebar if I open the static content pages.

• andy

said

@jordy123

You need to identify the correct header. One good way to avoid having to guess and test is to simply create your own new layouts, headers and footers to add your own settings. This is the way to be sure you know exactly what is being applied and where.

Viewing post 1 to 5 (5 total posts)