Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • ljungi
  • maxleondalheimer
  • admin
Group Mods
  • malekovitch

Support for: Vellum – Responsive WordPress Theme

Vellum

Public Group  |  active 1 month ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)

Plugin Installer Contains no Plugins – Clean Theme Install

• bigt11

said

I just installed WP 5.3.2 and using php 7.3. I then uploaded the theme-vellum-v1.7.41.zip and enabled the vellum theme, so super simplistic so far. I then went to settings -> plugin installer .. and at the top of the backend it says as a banner “This theme requires the following plugin: .” It has a period where the name of a plugin should be. Also in the plugin installer page, I see no listed plugins that should be included with the theme. The page grid has columns plugin, source, type, status. There is 1 entry that is blank. Source says pre-packaged. Type says required. Status says not installed. So essentially the included plugins are not showing. Please let me know what the fix is.

• jeffw

said

@bigt11

These legacy forums are no longer monitored by our support team.

Please go to this page → http://para.llel.us/support/ and click the big orange SUBMIT A TICKET button to submit a ticket for your issue to our new ticketing system.

Thanks.

Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)