Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • ljungi
  • maxleondalheimer
  • admin
Group Mods
  • malekovitch

Support for: Vellum – Responsive WordPress Theme

Vellum

Public Group  |  active 3 weeks, 1 day ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)

Remove white down arrow on home page

• alphahelix

said

I am keeping the main landing page on this site simple, there is no content below the main landing page, but there is still an arrow to scroll down. I would like to simply remove it. I see that the image itself it hosted on your site or I would have just replaced with a blank png file. Could you please let me know how to remove it?

Thanks!

• jeffw

said

That arrow is a part of the default “Home Page” demo slideshow. To remove it simply edit that slideshow and delete that layer from Slide 2.

In your admin sidebar select Slider Revolution > Slider Revolution

In the Revolution Sliders panel click the pencil icon for the “Home Page” slideshow to edit it…

Now, near the top of the screen, click on “Slide 2″ to edit that slide…

On the Slide 2 edit screen, scroll down the page, right-click on the arrow image and select Delete Layer from the menu…

Confirm that you want to delete the layer…

And, lastly, click on the green disk icon at top right to save the slide…

While you are at it you should replace our demo images with your own images. If you continue to link to resources on our demo server your IP address will automatically get flagged for excessive bandwidth usage and will be permanently blocked from accessing our server, and that will dramatically affect the speed at which your site loads.

If you need it, the Slider Revolution documentation is here → https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/

• alphahelix

said

Thank you. I feel like such a noob. LOL. Appreciate it.

Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)
Topic tags: down arrow scroll