Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • ljungi
  • maxleondalheimer
  • admin
Group Mods
  • malekovitch

Support for: Vellum – Responsive WordPress Theme

Vellum

Public Group  |  active 4 weeks, 1 day ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)

Removing the loginpopup code at the end of every page of the theme

• fabianyag

said

Hi guys,
    How can we remove the login URL or details from the bottom of each page in vellum resort theme? It isn’t great for security and also as I have created a redirect for the standard lostpassword WordPress page, it is causing an issue with SEO as I have all pages with a redirect. Please help:

id=”popupLoginForm”

I have it as hidden but the source code still shows that ofcourse.

thank you for your help.

• jeffw

said

That code is in the ‘footer.php’ template, below the // Login popup window comment.

There are no security issues with that code, I’m not sure why you think there would be.

Keep in mind that if you modify core theme files then each time you update the theme you will need to make all of those modifications again to the updated theme files. If you are going to customise PHP templates it’s best to do that in a child theme because that will make it easier for you to update the parent theme. There are more details about how to create a child theme for Vellum here → http://para.llel.us/support/tutorials/making-a-vellum-child-theme/

Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)