Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • ljungi
  • maxleondalheimer
  • admin
Group Mods
  • malekovitch

Support for: Vellum – Responsive WordPress Theme

Vellum

Public Group  |  active 1 month, 1 week ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)

Slider content showing in place of slider until it fully loads

• mashify

said

Hi Following on from thread at themeforest comments:

“Thanks for the purchase! There are a few different options for this that will accomplish what you’re wanting. The first suggestion would be to add a background color to the slider in the main settings so it covers the content from the beginning. The next things to try would be modifying some CSS or JavaScript settings to modify the size and position of the content offset or we can increase the time of the “fade in” effect to allow the slider to fully load before it fades out and shows the page. I can provide more details including the files and code to adjust for this on our Help Center. It’s just so difficult to post code and detailed instructions like this on the ThemeForest comments.”

I have tried adding fade and also even adding an additional slider which is a solid colour however I still get the content loading in the place of the slider for a second until it loads full screen.

If you have a fix for this I would GREATLY appreciate this as you seem to be achieving it very nicely on the demo content so the site loads seamlessly .

Leigh

• andy

said

If the problem is only on your site and not the demo, I will need a link for your site to give accurate information specific to your setup and content. Thanks.

Viewing post 1 to 2 (2 total posts)