Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • ljungi
  • maxleondalheimer
  • admin
Group Mods
  • malekovitch

Support for: Vellum – Responsive WordPress Theme

Vellum

Public Group  |  active 1 month, 3 weeks ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)

Sync from Dev to Prod site not working

• terencemilbourn

said

I just set up a new production site to sync with from my development server.

I’ve installed Runway/Vellum, enabled them both and installed the 3 plugins and then tried to import the XML data file but it’s just sitting there, I think its still working but its very sloooow.

The main problem I am having is that I can’t see how to get the sync extension onto the production server. In fact, I can’t even remember how it was enabled on the development server, but it is.

What am I missing here?

Also, I reported earlier that the development server running on AMPPS locally was very slow. Now I am seeing the same delays in the production site..

• terencemilbourn

said

Adding “php_value max_input_vars 5000″ to my .htaccess file seemed to speed up the demo site data but the site is still running slower than I would have expected and I still have no clue how to activate the Sync extension.

• andy

said

That Sync extension is still needing to be tested/refined. If you are working with it, prepare to post a lot of details about your experience on the Runway support forums because it has never been fully tested. We do appreciate any feedback on that you might have. It will also help to post extension and Runway specific issues to that forum where we monitor those issues.

Viewing post 1 to 4 (4 total posts)