Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • ljungi
  • maxleondalheimer
  • admin
Group Mods
  • malekovitch

Support for: Vellum – Responsive WordPress Theme

Vellum

Public Group  |  active 1 month, 3 weeks ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)

Theme Options reset to defaults

• streetkingz

said

streetkingz PURCHASED 21 hours ago Flag
    The moment i change my sliders in Revolution Slider all my settings of my theme options are gone and all i see is the default settings, the vellum logo etc, vellum BG etc … Whats happening????
    1 older reply
    Parallelus
    Parallelus AUTHOR 15 hours ago Flag
    I would very much like to have a look at that and see what’s happening. Please create a topic on our Help Center so I can get more details and investigate the reason for this. Thanks!
    If you need theme support, please visit our Help Center. Thanks.

Visit our forums: http://para.llel.us/support/
    streetkingz
    streetkingz PURCHASED 5 hours ago Flag
    huh?! why cant i have an answer here, you respond on everyone wirth questions … i cant go further with my project please need help! otherwise i need a refund and i will check another template 60$ is much money …

Best Regards
    Parallelus
    Parallelus AUTHOR 4 hours ago Flag
    We’re not trying to avoid answering you, it is just that no one has reported any issues with Revolution Slider causing options to reset and we will have to look into the problem to figure out why it happens on your site. If I had an answer already I would be happy to give it to your now but this is a new issue that has not been reported before and we are not seeing in our own installs.

The purpose in asking customers to use our Help Center is that area is easier to have a conversation, post code and exchange login details if needed. I will do everything I can to help you, but I need to look into the problem and find out what is happening to determine the answer first. I hope that makes sense.

Hang in there and we’ll figure out what’s going on and get you up and running. Thanks!

• andy

said

If you can send an email to support@parallelus.net we have an update that resolves all of these known issues including the plugin install error, resetting theme options error and for one customer, theme options won’t save error.

• andy

said

@streetkingz

You won’t need to email us now. The fix with these updates has now been published live on ThemeForest. You can now download and install these fixes, which I believe will fix your specific issue, directly from ThemeForest.

Let us know if you have any trouble. Thanks!

Viewing post 1 to 3 (3 total posts)