Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • ljungi
  • maxleondalheimer
  • admin
Group Mods
  • malekovitch

Support for: Vellum – Responsive WordPress Theme

Vellum

Public Group  |  active 1 month, 2 weeks ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 6 (6 total posts)

Unable to access the Visual Composer template library

• hoopstarents92

said

Hi,

I’ve updated my Vellum theme website via FTP (latest one) and was able to update all the plugins that were available including the update for Visual Composer. But I am still unable to access the template library and other options for the VC Row (stretched row etc).

Everytime I try to access the template library there is a button to say ‘Activate License’ which I click but takes me to a page that says;
    Wordpress > error
    ‘Sorry you are not allowed to access this page’

I have followed everything you guys have suggested via these forums, but nothing has solved solution yet.

What shall I do?

Regards,

Max

• hoopstarents92

said

Thanks for the reply. I have bought the license for Visual composer so I sort out my own plugin updates but I still have the same issue regards to accessing the template library. Are you able to unlock that feature ?

• jeffw

said

Temporarily switch to a default WordPress theme, such as Twenty Seventeen for example, and then you will be able to activate your personal license for Visual Composer via the Visual Composer > Product License menu item in your admin sidebar. Then switch back to Vellum once you have activated the license.

Alas, we cannot activate that Product License tab in Vellum because, if we do, it prevents customers without personal licenses from updating the plugin. That’s the way WPBakery has chosen to implement it, there is nothing we can do about it.

• hoopstarents92

said

Thank you – all solved! Wish I tried that before. Big help thanks again.

Viewing post 1 to 6 (6 total posts)