Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • jeffw
  • andy

Support for: Mingle – Multi-purpose WordPress Theme

Mingle (WordPress)

Public Group  |  active 7 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 6 (6 total posts)

Fatal error: Call to undefined function make_theme_blog_page() mingle

• dschulzjackson

said

Fatal error: Call to undefined function make_theme_blog_page() in /home/djsj/public_html/signsofsafetyusa-com/wp-content/themes/parallelus-mingle/framework/theme-functions/shortcodes.php on line 832

I didn’t do anything special… I just added categories to my blog shortcode:

[blog category="1,3,13"]`

Now it still happens even when I take the categories back out…

[blog]

I haven’t done anything interesting since making the blog page with its shortcode in the first place; just added a logo and a category or two…

• dschulzjackson

said

By contrast to the fellow in that thread, I am able to edit other pages as long as I’m not using the blog shortcode. For example, if I delete the [blog] from my Blog page, I am able to Update.

I will test my plugins. I recently added the plugin WP Show IDs.

• dschulzjackson

said

The culprit:

Wiziapp

WiziApp automatically turns your WordPress blog into a native iPhone app. Customize the app to make it your own by using our friendly wizard.

Do you know of – by any chance – any apps that replace this functionality and are compatible with this theme?

Thanks much,

Daniel

• jeffw

said

Hi, Daniel.

Go to Appearance > Plugins > Add New and do a search for “iphone app”?

I wonder if @andy has any thoughts on why the Mingle theme doesn’t play nicely with WiziApp?

• andy

said

It would really depend on what that plugin is doing to generate the output. My guess is it generates a “theme” and overrides WP to load a different design or pseudo child theme. This might explain an error like that. I can only speculate since I don’t know how the plugin works.

Viewing post 1 to 6 (6 total posts)
Topic tags: blog shortcode