Responsive WordPress Theme – Caliber

A theme with simple controls and limitless potential. Work fast and build an amazing website!   Find out more »

UpThemes – Beautiful WordPress Themes

Create a site your church, gallery, newspaper, blog, recipes, band and more!   See the themes »

Need a little help?  Find answers quickly by searching the forum.
Group Admins
  • andy
  • jeffw
  • admin

Support for: Moxie – Responsive Theme for WordPress

Moxie

Public Group  |  active 4 years, 4 months ago ago
Viewing post 1 to 7 (7 total posts)

Fatal error on js_composer update

• gadgetguru

said

Fatal error: Wrong vc_map object. Base attribute is required in /home/u18685p14/domains/***/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers_api.php on line 26

Updated js-composer and now site is broken, do I need to use old version of plug in 5.5.2 ? Where to get it?
    Or can I use the updated plugins with the latest version of the theme?

Im running Moxie from Feb 2014 never updated

• jeffw

said

It sounds like you need to update to the latest versions of the theme and its required plugins. → http://para.llel.us/support/groups/moxie/forum/topic/latest-version-moxie/

Before you update, deactivate and delete whatever version of the WPBakery Page Builder plugin you have got installed (formerly Visual Composer) so that the theme can install the version that of that plugin which comes packaged with the theme.

• gadgetguru

said

So am I better to install the latest version of the theme or download the old version of js_composer? 5.5.2 if so where to get it?

• jeffw

said

I’m not sure whether you understood my original reply or not, so let me know if you need more help with this.

• gadgetguru

said

Everything went ok with the theme update however I am receiving this error on V bakery install

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Vc_Manager in /home/microjob/public_html/masscouponsubmitter/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/js_composer.php on line 33

Not sure how to proceed?

Thanks
    Richard

• jeffw

said

Deactivate and delete the WPBakery Page Builder plugin, and then go to Settings > Plugin Installer to reinstall it.

Viewing post 1 to 7 (7 total posts)
Topic tags: Fatal Error On JS_composer update